Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our Special Blessing


Today was such an exciting day for us! Mike and I had our 18 week ultrasound and the doctor officially announced that it's a BOY! All of his measurements are looking perfect, thank the Lord. 

He was burying his head down really low so she couldn't get a good image and measurement of his head. So after trying to wiggle and put me on an incline on the table we had to take a break and come back to see if he would get into a better position. We went out for a 'walk' and when we went back in he had cooperated. I guess my two handstands in the hallway worked :) ...


The two pictures are a little hard to see, but the first is of his little feet, and the other is his profile. What a blessing!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm so happy you have decided to blog. Hopefully you're a better blogger than I am.lol I can't wait to meet your little boy! I hope you and the fam have a wonderful Thanksgiving! xoxox

    ReplyDelete