Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new

We are settled in our new home and doing great! The anticipation of moving and leaving what was home was much more than the actual act of it. It's amazing how much family and friends pull together when you need them. I am so incredibly amazed at how much love and support we felt during the process of our move. I am in disbelief at how helpful everyone was, so thank you, thank you, thank you to all who helped us. We truly are blessed with great people in our lives.

We have realized that all we need is God, love and our family to make a house a home. We are living our normal life, just in a different place. We have enjoyed walks to the park and playing outside in the water just like we did in Huntington.

I can't imagine how much more 'stuff' I would have accumulated living in the same house another 5 years. I definitely enjoyed cleaning out and reorganizing drawers, closets, boxes etc. I feel like it's a fresh new start. Savannah is doing great and loves her new room. It just goes to show how resilient kids truly are. She has mommy, daddy, beeebeee and Rock, and that's all she needs in her little world. Lucas is doing great in his big boy crib and room. He slept through the night last night, yaaaaaay! I love my babies so very much, and am enjoying making this house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment