Saturday, March 31, 2012

Picture Catch Up

Lucas 10 1/2 months. 

Justin, Daddy and Trevor at the Tough Mudder

Love his little lips

Savi is all about picking out her outfit from head to toe.
From her 'two buns' to her 'ballet shoes.'

Two of my sweet nieces and my loves.

He wants the whole thing!

Ballet has been so much fun! The half hour ends with a little
gymnastics, which she loves.

One of my favorite family outings: Dos Lagos to see the duckies.
Auntie Michelle is so sweet to spend a few days of her
much awaited break from school with us.

He LOVES his bath.

Easter egg hunt...he is such a happy boy! 11 1/2 months.

Savi had a blast riding on the train at Irvine Park after the Easter egg hunt.

Gotta love Petco! My babies just love animals. I love teaching them and seeing
the simple and free things they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment