Thursday, March 15, 2012

Savannah's Latests

Little Miss Savannah is starting ballet class on Monday, she is quite thrilled to say the least.
She now knows the days of the week, so she is asking me if it's Monday yet.
She is doing such a good job at night with no diaper, we are officially, fully potty-trained!
Our special time is in the morning when she comes into my room. I love cuddling with her and praying with her and watching her little morning show with her. We talk about the lesson of the day, and wow she really gets it.
We love to do crafts, paint, and sort. She loves to help me in the kitchen up on her stool. I love that she offers to help me. She already has such a sweet and giving heart.
Princesses and birthdays and Yogi have been a hot topic in our home.
She is getting excited for her brother's birthday and has been doing little crafts with me to prepare.
Our night routine is such a special time too...it just melts my heart when I hear her sweet voice say, 'I'll see you in the mornin' mommy' and 'I love you sooo much.'

We love our babies, cherish them, and can't believe how fast time is going by.

No comments:

Post a Comment