Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thoughts...

-didn't plan on opening the computer this morning, let alone post a blog, but it's on my heart, and this week has been all about being in tune with my heart, as I know that's how He speaks to me (and through my crazy dreams of course).

I often think about how different my life would be if my sister hadn't taught me about our creator, and thank the LORD she did.

-I think about how dark days would be, how frustrated I would be in certain situations, how stressed and worried I would be, how tangled up I would feel inside, how hopeless, faithless, annoyed, bothered, how my marriage would be, what our home would be like, and what kind of mom I would be...

-This week could be a week of total darkness, but now when I know stress is coming on and the week seems crazy and too overwhelming for me, I turn it over to the Lord and pray my heart out to him. The week that I thought was going to be too much, has been awesome. He knows just how to work to make those other things not matter. I am learning quickly to speak when he's laid something on my heart. He uses us to answer peoples' prayers and to encourage others (thanks Teri). The joy you feel when others hear what you say when He's placed it on your heart, and that their prayers have been answered is amazing!!! Not sure if any of that makes sense, but there have been too many instances this week to not be excited about it. See, these blessings and revelations have made the others stresses diminish, I love it!

-Today is daddy day with Savi, I love how much they love each other.

- I am teaching an enrichment class early this morning for my GATE kids, so I better get off to do that. What a sweet bunch my kids are this year.

'I keep asking that the God our Lord of Jesus Christ, the glorious father, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.' Ephesians 1:17

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment