Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day Playdate

glitter & glue, need I say more?

Baby Samantha

Proud cousin, she must have learned this from her older cousins <3

Savi was having a blast holding Rylee-sweet Rylee just hung out and rolled with it. 

Baby Sydney

Cousin Love

Savi & Brooklyn 

Hailey & Charlotte decorating cupcakes

Art time! We can't share the gift we made for the daddy yet...
Oh my, did we have a fun day! I'm not sure who's more pooped out :) What joy it brings to my heart to see my love have so much fun. She has such a sweet, exciting spirit and I just love watching it develop. She finally is at the point where she knows what's going on at playdates and actually gets excited to play with her friends. She is such a watcher and observer, and when she feels safe goes for it. Looking back at the pictures made me cry, to see her beaming smile. Wow, motherhood is amazing! All I can do is thank God for the creation of her life and spirit. I'm so grateful to be able to invest my life into filling her soul and giving her all the love I can.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having us over! We had a great time! Love the picture of Savi with Rylee! She looks like such a big girl :)

    ReplyDelete