Thursday, December 16, 2010

FuN dAy

Yesterday was such an enjoyable day! 
*It started off with a morning spent eating gingerbread shaped pancakes with my loves-Savannah bit the head off first, she cracks me up.
 *Then I visited with my sis and finally got to catch up.
*Then Savi showed us how confident she really is by walking all around without hesitation! She's a late bloomer, so we were so excited to see her finally walking on her own-it's so cute.
*After dinner our baby boy started moving all around and Mike got to feel him roll around in my stomach for the first time!
*The night ended with Savi giggling in her room with daddy, and me starting a new women's group. What a blessing and true joy to fellowship with all the girls who came. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to lead this new group. God is great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment