Thursday, December 30, 2010

Grateful

This morning I just have a joyful and thankful heart. What a great night last night of fellowship, reminding us to be content and without complaint. I love that it was a small intimate group where we could all open up and feel comfortable to discuss, admit weaknesses, pray for each other, encourage others, remind others of God's power and acknowledge and appreciate simple blessings.

What's on my mind this moment that I'm thankful for...in no particular order
~waking up in the early morning to my baby boy moving all around-he's up now rolling all around :)
~being home
~a husband who's diligent about leading prayer in the mornings
~my relationship with God
~knowing that prayer relieves worry and stress
~family
~health
~my sweet, happy Savi
~friends
~knowing that my sis always gives me that extra boost when I need it
~knowing that it's out of my control, and it is what it is when difficult situations arise and that His will will be done
~Savi being a good sleeper
~a safe and happy home
~joy
~happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment